Financial Information and Open Data
What is Open Data?
We are committed to publishing as much information and data as we can, free of charge. This Open Data area has been created to help us to:
- Increase openness and transparency.
- Make the data we hold freely available online (subject to the Data Protection Act).
- Encourage the public to interact with and use the data that is available.
- Publish data in a machine-readable format so that is can be re-used.
We publish various categories of information for you to download and reuse in line with the conditions laid out in the Open Government Licence. Details about this license, which contain implications for users of our data, and other background information can be found in the Open Data section of the Help page.
Some of this data is available in pdf format if you cannot read this format follow this link to download Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Risk Assessment and Management Procedure
Risk is the threat that an event or action will adversely affect an organisation's ability to achieve its objectives and to successfully execute its strategies. Risk management is the process by which risks are identified, evaluated and controlled. It is a key element of the framework of governance together with a community focus, structures and processes, standards of conduct and service delivery arrangements.
This document has been produced to enable the Parish Council to assess the risks that it faces and satisfy itself that it has taken adequate steps to minimise them. The Council is aware although some risks can never be eliminated fully, it has in place a strategy that provides a structured, systematic and focused approach to managing risk which:
- Identifies the key risks facing the Council
- Identifies what he risk may be
- Identifies the level of risk
- Evaluates the management and control of the risk and records findings
- Reviews assess' and revises procedures if required.
Policy, Risk Assessment and Management Procedures, 2020 (Word Document, 34 Kb)
Expenditure over £500
For information regarding expenditure over £500 please refer to minutes
Senior Management Salaries
No one is paid more than £58,200 by this local council.
No Allowance is paid to Parish Councillors. except for the Chairman's Allowance
Council Land & Assets
All Registers of Interest can be found on Councillors & Information under each councillors name. Code of conduct and other information can also be found on this page.